Tuesday, October 9, 2012

small ulta haul

Ulta haul

 

 I stopped into ulta a few weeks ago to pick up some new powder foundation I went online to sephora.com and was having a hard time finding the shade i needed and since there isnt a sephora anywhere near I went into ulta.
Grabbed some foundation and a ulta brand glitter nail polish and one of their new glitter shadows which I like so far
Here I am wearing the new napolean foundation and glitter shadow from ulta

I grabbed a high end and low end foundation
 

High end: napolean perdis foundation

camera finish
look  5

 
the color is right on.
 The covergae is great and doesnt feel like your wearing anything.
The price a little higher then I would have liked to spend
I believe I paid $38



 
low end: nyx stay matte but not flat
05 SOFT BEIGE
 
 
THE COLOR IS A TAD BIT LIGHT BUT I KEPT IT ANYWAYS SUMMERS OVER AND I ALWAYS LIGHTEN UP COME FALL AND WINTER.
 
THE COVERAGE IS LIGHT
BUT I LIKE IT
 
AND THE PRICE YOU CANT BEAT IT!!
$10 I think
 
and.....you can use a coupon at ulta for 3.50 off a 10.00 purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment