Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SEARS STEAL

 

 
on a break I walked down to sears and the Kardashian collection section is right when you walk in and too my surprise whatever they had on clearance was marked down to 9.99 there wasnt much on the rack but I did find a coral tee shirt tunic so I happily grabbed that
 
and while I was checking out the cashier asked me my email I gave it to her and finally asked what the sears shop you way rewards does and she tld me that everytime I shop in the I get a like a dime for every dollar spent or something like that
 
 and I had accumulated 6.48 or somethig that was expiring soon so I used that towards my purchase and only had to pay 4 bucks for my top

EVEN MORE HAPPY!!!
 

AND MY 

 QUICK OOTD


I PAIRED THE TOP WITH:
BLACK LEGGINGS AND BLACK FLATS
SLICKED MY HAIR UP
THREW ON A NECKLACE AND SOME STUDS AND WAS OUT THE DOOR...NOT BAD FOR HAVING 15MINS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment